Company Secretarial Services
In accordance with Section 235(1) the Companies Act, a Company is required to appoint one or more Company Secretary when you are incorporating a Malaysia company. A Company Secretary must be a natural person of 18 years and above a citizen or permanent resident of Malaysia. We could provide for newly incorporated or existing Company our services of a Company Secretary.
Responsibilities of a Company Secretary
In addition to ensuring compliance with relevant legal requirements, a Company Secretary has the following responsibilities:
- Preparation of Resolutions
- Preparation of Preparation of General Meetings for shareholders
- Preparation of Director Board Meeting
- Submission of Annual Return
- Submission of Annual Financial Statement
- Maintenance of Statutory Registration and Record Books
- Provision of Nominee Directors and Shareholders
- Every Company in Malaysia must have at least one directors who has his principal or only place of residence within Malaysia. If you are a foreigner who wishes to incorporate a company in Malaysia, without the intention of being re-located to Malaysia, please feel free to contact us to discuss further on this matter.
- Compliance Alert & Reminders
- We will duly notify you on all filing deadline and compliance matters
- Other Corporate & Secretarial Matters
- Quick response time – all queries will be attended to within 1 working hours.
- Express service – assignment will be ready by the next working day.
- Confidentiality – 100% confidentiality of information.