Incorporate a Private Limited Company (Sdn Bhd)
Features of Private Limited Company (Sdn Bhd)
- An individual or a company, whether local or foreign, can be the owner (shareholder) of a Private Limited Company.
- It is a separate legal entity, therefore:
- The shareholder’s liability is restricted to the share(s) subscribed;
- It can sue or be sued in its name;
- It can acquire and hold property in its name;
- It can have a common seal in its name;
- It may do any other legal activities in its name.
- There must be at least 1 shareholders and shall not exceed 50 shareholders.
- There must be at least 1 directors appointed to run the business for the shareholder, however, the shareholder can be appointed as the director simultaneously.
Requirements of setting-up a Private Limited Company (Sdn Bhd)
- There must be at least 1 director and 1 secretary, who are ordinarily residents in Malaysia.
- The company must have a registered office address in Malaysia.
- The minimum paid-up share capital is RM1 (ie minimum 1 shareholder, can be individual or body corporate).
|1||We will do a name search based on the proposed Company name(s) provided with SSM Malaysia||1|
|2||We will prepare all the necessary Company Incorporation documents once SSM approved the name search||3|
|3||The directors & shareholder will signed & executed all Incorporation Documents in the presence of the Company Secretary at our premises.||1|
|4||We will submit all the Incorporation Documents to SSM||1|
|5||SSM will issue a notice of incorporation||2|
|Total Hours required||8|
|Equivalent to 1 working days|
Note: The above timetable is assuming all documents & information are provided by the promoter(s). This does not included any delay caused by SSM MYCOID systems .
Form or incorporate a Private Limited Company (Sdn Bhd) with us now at RM1,800 onwards*.
*Term & Conditions Apply